The School of Life / 100 Questions
It isn’t easy to get into a good conversation. Many of our best ones seem to have happened by chance. Far from it – we believe a great conversation always starts with someone asking a great question.
In these sets of beautiful cards, you’ll find laid out a hundred of the very best questions around, carefully designed to get a group of people into exceptionally entertaining and meaningful conversations.
These question cards can be brought out at family gatherings or dinner parties to provoke debate and initiate discussions which might otherwise go neglected. A lovely gift for anyone who’d like to have a source of unforgettable conversation waiting on their coffee table.
- How strict will you be as a parent?
- How many times a week do you feel dissatisfied about your work? What tends to trigger the dissatisfaction?
- If you had to join someone else’s family, which family would you choose?
- Which of your flaws would you like to be treated generously?
- The best way to get me to do something I don’t want to do is…
- If humans were able to, would you want to live on Mars?