The School of Life / 100 Questions
It isn’t easy to get into a good conversation. Many of our best ones seem to have happened by chance. Far from it – we believe a great conversation always starts with someone asking a great question.
In these sets of beautiful cards, you’ll find laid out a hundred of the very best questions around, carefully designed to get a group of people into exceptionally entertaining and meaningful conversations.
- Work Edition
- Original Edition
These question cards can be brought out at family gatherings or dinner parties to provoke debate and initiate discussions which might otherwise go neglected. A lovely gift for anyone who’d like to have a source of unforgettable conversation waiting on their coffee table.
- How strict will you be as a parent?
- How many times a week do you feel dissatisfied about your work? What tends to trigger the dissatisfaction?
- If you had to join someone else’s family, which family would you choose?
- Which of your flaws would you like to be treated generously?
- The best way to get me to do something I don’t want to do is…
- If humans were able to, would you want to live on Mars?